October 10 2017, Mumbai: Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (M&M Ltd.), India’s leading SUV manufacturer, today unveiled its New KUV100 NXT. Now boasts of a new and more aggressive SUV design. The KUV100 NXT will now be available in 5 variants, namely, K2 & K2+, K4+, K6+ and K8 in both petrol & diesel with 5 & 6 seater options. The KUV100 NXT will start at Rs. 4.39 lakh (ex-showroom Mumbai) for the K2 variant.
Speaking at the launch of the Next Generation KUV100 NXT. Dr Pawan Goenka, Managing Director, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd mentioned, “The KUV100 created a new category with an SUV in the price segment of Rs. 4.5 – Rs. 7.5 lakh. We have always been a listening organisation. And in line with that, we have managed to successfully launch the New KUV100 within 21 months. With its unique proposition, I firmly believe that the KUV100 NXT will reaffirm our customers’ faith in Mahindra’s abilities to create class leading products”
Rajan Wadhera, President, Automotive Sector, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd, said, “We are happy to present the New KUV100 NXT. Today’s evolving customer aspirations demand more in terms of premiumness, style and hi-tech features. The KUV100 NXT is a true reflection of that. Given that the growth in the UV segment has been primarily driven by the compact SUVs, I am confident that the KUV100 NXT will resonate well with its buyers, both first time car buyers as well as upgraders”.
Launched in January 2016, the KUV100 created a new micro-SUV segment. The New KUV100 NXT is now all set to reach newer heights.
Enhanched exterior styling in the KUV100 NXT
Further enhanced its aggressive SUV design and bold SUV stance with new front grille, new bumpers with flared wheel arches and cladding for the macho look. In addition it offers more style quotient with new 15” diamond cut alloys and powered ORVMs with turn indicators.
The KUV100 NXT is now loaded with more hi-tech features. Such as the 7” touchscreen with navigation, Electronic Temperature Control Panel, electrically foldable ORVMs and parking sensors.
The New KUV100 NXT has a robust monocoque SUV construction and comes with standard ABS & dual airbags (K2+ onwards) for overall safety and peace of mind.
Customers can choose from both gasoline and diesel options. The mFALCON G80 is a 1.2L, MPFI and dual VVT petrol engine that delivers 61kW (82bhp) power and 115Nm torque. And the mFALCON D75 is a 1.2L turbo-charged, diesel engine with CRDI technology that delivers 57.4kW (77bhp) power and 190Nm torque.
The New KUV100 NXT comes with First in Segment flexi 6 & 5 seater options with a flat floor. That provides ample legroom and headroom for 6 adults. It also offers innovative storage spaces like front & rear armrest with cupholders, cooled glove box, underfloor & under seat storage. And boot space of 243 litres (expandable to 473 L with flat floor).
The New KUV100 NXT will be available in 8 attractive colours. Fiery Orange, Flamboyant Red, Pearl White, Dazzling Silver, Designer Grey, Midnight Black. And the 2 Dual Tone options of Flamboyant Red with Metallic Black and Dazzling Silver with Metallic Black
- New Bolder SUV Design including a new aggressive front grille with chrome inserts, new & more muscular dual-tone front and rear bumpers with silver skid plates, new sunglass inspired dual chamber headlamps and new & bigger 38.1 cm (15”) diamond cut 2 tone alloys.
- More Hi Tech Features such as the New 17.8 cm (7”) Touchscreen Infotainment System with GPS navigation, New Driver Information System with Voice Alerts, Mahindra BLUE SENSE® Technology. And an Electronic Temperature Control Panel.
- New and More Premium, Plush interiors with a sporty black theme, piano black inserts, silver accents and new fabric upholstery.
- A More Refined & Pleasurable Driving Experience with a quieter engine & minimum in-cabin noise.
- ABS & dual airbags (K2+ onwards) made standard across the range emphasizing Mahindra’s commitment to safety
- Available in both gasoline and diesel options powered by the new mFalcon engines
- The KUV100 NXT will be available in 5 variants: K2 & K2+, K4+, K6+ and K8 with flexi 6 seater, in 8 attractive colours including dual tone options
- Manufactured at Mahindra’s world-class manufacturing facility in Chakan, Maharashtra.